The Darwinia official TestNet, named Pangolin, is the easiest way to get started with a Darwinia network environment. Follow this tutorial to connect to the Pangolin network.
The Pangolin Network has two endpoints available for users to connect to: one for HTTPS and one for WSS.
- WSS Entry
- HTTPS Entry
- Testing the latest technology products.
- Compatible with EVM, Ethereum contracts, Ethereum contract tools.
- Support substrate-substrate bi-directional bridge
- Support ethereum-substrate bi-directional bridge.
- Have some unstable features, may be reset.
To start building on Pangolin, you can get DEV tokens(PRING) from our Pangolin Faucet Official, in our Tg Group. For specific amounts, you can always reach out directly to us via our community channels.
- Visit Pangolin Apps Portal and select the Pangolin Test Network in the network list in the upper left corner.
- Create an account on Pangolin Test Network. For detailed tutorials on creating an account, please refer to here!
- Click the avatar and you can copy your Pangolin address.
- Join the Telegram group named "Darwinia Faucet Official".
/faucet+ Pangolin address.
- You can open the link of the darwinia_bot to check the transaction on Subscan.
- When the transaction is successful, a certain number of test tokens will appear in your pangolin address.
- Each telegram account can get 100 PRINGs every seven days.
For token requests of more than the limited account allowed by our Tg group, contact a moderator directly via our Element. We are happy to provide the tokens needed to test your applications.